The Honey & Beer Chicken.
- a beer (33cc or more depending on how much chicken you’re making)
I used a small bottle of desperados
- Honey (2 spoonfulls)
- Veggies (preferably something not leafy)
- Soy sauce
- Chicken (breasts, wings, legs, as you fancy)
- Dice your veggies and put them in a pan
- Add the beer to said pan
- Mix in the honey, realize that it’s not much and add some more
- Don’t forget to mix in some soy sauce and or mustard
- Season with pepper.
- Add the chicken
- Close pan and place in preheated oven at 150° for 30 minutes.
- Whatever you do, do NOT forget the soy sauce, unless you want insipid chicken.
- You can make small slits in the chicken so the meat absorbs some of the marinade.